Biodun Iginla, BBC News

Biodun Iginla, BBC News

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The BBC's Biodun Iginla's tenure at FireDogLake (FDL), Jane Hamsher's blog

Folks:


Biodun Iginla March 26th, 2008 at 10:47 pm
OK folks:
I will no longer be a front-poster at FDL and also banning myself from commenting at FDL because of what I said here at an earlier FDL thread…
And then I said this as a follow up…
And also this…about my credentials as a feminist scholar…
But apparently that upset some people. That’s tough…’coz that stereotype about women is well-documented, and FDLers who choose to benighted about this have their heads in the sand. I know things have been tense at FDL lately, but this one goes over the top…
It’s been great being here for some time, but I have to say Sayonara at this point…
Good luck to all of youze…
(I will post this same comment tomorrow at a live thread in the US–I’m in Hong Kong right now, where it’s been a glorious day–it’s 1:44 PM Thursday…)
So long, folks…it’s been real…
I have a rich life beyond FDL…work for the BBC World Service; travel the world for my work; and have great friends all over the globe. And so I don’t need this FDL bullshit right now…

below are two links that speak about my tenure at FDL (Jane Hamsher's FireDogLake). I wrote on the front page for FDL from January 2008 till June 2008, when I went full-time to BBC News.

http://firedoglake.com/2008/03/26/late-late-nite-fdl-some-humans-aint-human/#comment-1359793http://firedoglake.com/2008/03/26/late-late-nite-fdl-some-humans-aint-human/#comment-1359793

http://firedoglake.com/2008/03/27/nobody-could-not-have-anticipated/http://firedoglake.com/2008/03/27/nobody-could-not-have-anticipated/

1 comment:

  1. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete